- Trending Categories
- Data Structure
- Operating System
- C Programming
- Selected Reading
- UPSC IAS Exams Notes
- Developer's Best Practices
- Questions and Answers
- Effective Resume Writing
- HR Interview Questions
- Computer Glossary
- Who is Who
Can a user disable HTML5 sessionStorage?
Yes, a user can disable HTML5 sessionStorage.
It is easy to prevent browsers from accepting localStorage and sessionStorage. Let us see the settings for web browsers −
- Firefox Type “about config” in the address bar and press. This would show the internal browser settings. Move to dom.storage.enabled“, you need to right-click and Toggle to disable the DOM Storage.
- In Internet Explorer, You need to select “Extras”, “Internet Options”, “Advanced” Tab. Now go to “Security” and uncheck “Enable DOM-Storage”
Google Chrome In Google Chrome, you need to open “Options”, then select “Under the Hood” Tab.
Click “Content settings…”, then select “Cookies” and you need to set “Block sites from setting any data”.
- How to use HTML5 localStorage and sessionStorage?
- HTML Window sessionStorage Property
- Create a command/menu item that the user can invoke from a popup menu in HTML5
- How to disable zooming capabilities in responsive design with HTML5?
- How can I disable typing in a ttk.Combobox tkinter?
- How can we ENABLE AND DISABLE a particular MySQL event?
- How can a user start new MySQL transaction?
- How to enable or disable local user on Windows OS using PowerShell?
- To “user-scalable=no” or not to “user-scalable=no” in HTML5
- Disable a Bootstrap Button
- How can we grant privileges to a MySQL user?
- How can we revoke privileges from a MySQL user?
- How can a user explicitly end current MySQL transaction?
- How can a user implicitly end current MySQL transaction?