White penne pasta. If you are craving for something delicious, Then this recipe is for you. This white sauce pasta is creamy , cheesy and tastes incredible. Craving for an Italian delicacy, White Sauce Pasta is a perfect combination of an aromatic flavors and creamy pasta.
This Dish Is Perfect By Itself Or You Can Add Chicken Too! Penne in white sauce with Garlic bread. Pasta is traditionally a Italian dish and one of world's most accessible food.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, white penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
If you are craving for something delicious, Then this recipe is for you. This white sauce pasta is creamy , cheesy and tastes incredible. Craving for an Italian delicacy, White Sauce Pasta is a perfect combination of an aromatic flavors and creamy pasta.
White penne pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. White penne pasta is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have white penne pasta using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make White penne pasta:
- Take 50 grams of butter.
- Make ready 1 and half cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of all purpose maida.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 cup of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper roughly chopped.
- Get 1/2 of red bell pepper roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of yellow bell pepper roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled corns.
- Make ready to taste of Salt according.
- Get as required of Refined oil to cook.
- Prepare 4-5 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 of broccoli boiled and finely chopped.
- Take 2 of olives chopped like a ring.
- Get 1/2 of carrot finely chopped.
Lastly add boiled pasta to vegetables and white sauce and stir so that the pasta coats well with the sauce. Pasta rigatoni on the white plate. Penne pasta with bolognese sauce, parmesan cheese and basil. Penne dried pasta pieces isolated on white background.
Instructions to make White penne pasta:
- First, we are going to boil the penne pasta for that take a pan 3 cups of water and one teaspoon of salt once get boiled and one teaspoon of salt then add a cup of penne pasta it will take roughly 7 minutes to boil and cook properly check whether the pasta get boiled or not.
- Next, take a pan and 2 tablespoons of refined oil one by one Fry the veggies first star with the chopped garlic saute for a minute then add the bell peppers broccoli corns and carrots add salt and fry it well.
- Next, we are going to make the white sauce for that take a pan take one tablespoon of oil then add 50 grams of butter after that add 2 tbsp of maida saute the maida well then for 1 and a half cup of milk and stir it gradually until it becomes thick consistency then add chilli flakes and black pepper powder and salt to requirement after that and the fried veggies cook it for few seconds then add the boiled pasta. Cover the lead and cook it on a low flame for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with some olive rings and your white sauce pasta is ready to serve.
Set with different pasta and spaghetti. Penne pasta is a tube-shaped pasta that's usually about the length and width of a pinkie finger. Ridged penne pasta pairs very well with many pasta sauces, because the ridges can be used to hold. If its gets thick and dry then. Creamy White Sauce Penne Pasta (+VIDEO)
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food white penne pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!