Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with wholesome chips and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade pizza recipe. To cook homemade pizza you only need 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Pizza:
- Take of Dough.
- Provide 3 1/2 cup of Bread flour.
- Get 3 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of quick rose pizza dough yeast.
- Use 1 cup of warm water (110° F).
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of pizza sauce.
- Use 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Get 15 slice of Turkey pepperoni.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Italian sausage pieces, cooked.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- Prepare of Buttered crust.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Steps to make Homemade Pizza:
- combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and Italian seasoning in the bowl of a stand mixer and incorporate.
- add water and oil to dry mixture while dough hook is turning on low speed.
- mix until smooth dough ball forms (if too dry add tablespoon of water until correct consistency, if too wet add tablespoon of flour until desired consistency).
- knead dough on a clean, dry surface for 2-3 minutes.
- coat bottom of large bowl with olive oil and add dough, turning to coat with oil, then cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- place dough in warm spot to double in size.
- after dough has doubled in size, remove from bowl and divide into two equal pieces.
- other half of dough ball can be frozen for future use.
- place pizza stone on oven track and preheat oven to 450° F for at least 30 minutes.
- use rolling pin to work dough into large, thin circle (about 1/4 inch thick).
- sprinkle corn meal on wooden pizza peel.
- transfer dough to pizza peel and add toppings.
- combine melted butter, seasoning and garlic powder in a small dish coat edges of crust using a pastry brush.
- sprinkle more corn meal onto pizza stone and slide pizza from peel onto pizza stone and bake for 15 minutes.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Our favorite homemade pizza recipes are cheesy, a little saucy, and topped with all kinds of fresh, seasonal produce. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week. Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! Pizza dough is a leavened wheat-based dough that is rolled out thin and shaped into a disc or Sicilian: A hearty slice of pizza, Sicilian-style pizza is composed of thick focaccia-like dough that is.
If you find this Homemade Pizza recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.