Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, blazing garlic mango habanero penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have blazing garlic mango habanero penne pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta:
- Take of Shiracha Sauce (depends on how hot you like it).
- Make ready of oregano.
- Take of salt (one for sauce and one for boiling water.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare of extra virgin olive oil.
- Get of generic pasta sauce.
- Get of Mango Habanero brats (Cub Foods deli section).
- Make ready of box of Penne Rigate Pasta.
- Get of butter.
Steps to make Blazing Garlic Mango Habanero Penne Pasta:
- Take raw Mango Habanero brats and remove from sausage casing, or use Italian sausage raw..
- Cook sausage on high heat until slightly burned on each side..
- In large sauce pan add pasta sauce, oregano, black pepper, 1 teaspoon salt, garlic, olive oil, Shiracha and the sausage meat you cooked in previous section. Cook until boil and simmer low until next section is complete..
- In another large sauce pan add water and a splash and olive oil, remaining salt and olive oil and boil..
- Once boiling add pasta and cook ~10 minutes or until al dente. See box of pasta for water amounts and cook times..
- Strain and add butter 1/4 cup butter to noodles..
- Get serving bowl and add noodles then sauce then sausage then (if desired) parmesan grated or sliced. And enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food blazing garlic mango habanero penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!