Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that really can boost your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, you might be astonished to discover, are great at battling depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can really help you elevate your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger turmeric baked fish recipe. To cook ginger turmeric baked fish you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish:
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 1 of lemon (juice).
- Provide 1 inch of fresh turmeric (substitute with powder turmeric).
- Use 1 inch of ginger or galangal.
- Use 2 of fish (300gm each).
Instructions to make Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish:
- Heat oven 180°c.
- Clean the fish. I cut the fish in half because they were frozen and I didn't have time to defrost them..
- Combine the ingredients in a mortar, adding soy sauce and lemon juice at the end.
- Prepare a pan lined with baking paper. Place fish, smother with the ingredients from the mortar evenly and wrap with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 mins. I baked for 45 mins because the frozen fish took longer to cook..
- Unwrap the aluminum foil and bake for another 15 mins.
If you find this Ginger Turmeric Baked Fish recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.