Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles. In fact, we just had it this morning. Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise.
Stir regularly as these noodles will thicken quickly. Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles. Great recipe for Mike's Spicy Thai Shrimp Ramen Noodles.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
In fact, we just had it this morning. Before you jump to Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy. Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles:
- Make ready 1 can (14 oz) of Beef Broth.
- Get of as needed Rice Stick Noodles [10 second boil].
- Make ready 1 of LG Egg [raw].
- Get 2 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- Make ready 1/3 Cup of Thai Basil Leaves.
- Make ready 2 of Thai Chilis [wear gloves to chop].
- Take 1 of Extra LG Jalapeño [sliced – wear gloves].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Lemongrass.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage [packed].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Fresh Cilantro Leaves [+ extra for garnish].
- Take 1/3 Cup of Sliced Green Onions.
- Get 1 tsp of Pickled Ginger.
- Take 1 tbsp of Quality Fish Sauce.
- Get 1 Dash of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Make ready to taste of Cracked Black Pepper.
Easy, delicious, spicy, sweet, salty, tummy warming Thailand goodness every time! You can easily make this meal a pan seared noodle dish with little to no broth. Beef Ramen Soup Made With Organic Noodles. See great recipes for Spicy Shrimp Ramen Bowl too!
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Thai Breakfast Noodles:
- Slice vegetables..
- Mix everything [except for egg and noodles] together in a large microwavable bowl..
- Microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. Make sure your broth is bubbling..
- Add [as needed] Rice Stick Noodles to broth mixture. Stir well..
- These rice Stick Noodles cook in 10 seconds in heated broth or water..
- Quickly add an egg and mix well. It'll cook in the broth..
- Garnish soup with additional fresh Cilantro and sesame seeds. Serve with sides of Garlic Chili Sauce, Fish Sauce and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.
Assemble bowl by placing the mushrooms in. Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles Instructions. Bring veggies, spices and broth to a steady boil. Once at a boil – add noodles. Stir regularly as these noodles will thicken quickly.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food mike's spicy thai breakfast noodles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!