Hillbilly Taco Soup.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hillbilly taco soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hillbilly Taco Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hillbilly Taco Soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hillbilly taco soup using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- Make ready of lbs. Hamburger.
- Prepare of Yellow Onion, diced.
- Make ready of Refried Beans.
- Prepare of Taco Seasoning.
- Get of Diced Tomatoes, undrained.
- Get of Cream Style Corn.
- Make ready of Salsa, I use Mild.
- Take of Bottle/Can Tomato Juice.
- Take of Sour Cream and Shredded Cheese, for garnishes.
Steps to make Hillbilly Taco Soup:
- In a large skillet fry the hamburger and onion together til meat is no longer pink and the onion is soft. Drain the grease and stir in the taco seasoning with a tablespoon of water, stir til mixed well, then set meat mixture aside..
- In a large pot add the meat mixture and rest of the ingredients. Cook til completely heated through. Serve immediately with some shredded cheese, a dollop of sour Cream, and if you desire some crusty bread and butter. 😋.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food hillbilly taco soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!