Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked Fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, and so on, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
As you can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked fish recipe. To cook baked fish you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Fish:
- Get 2 kg of fish.
- Take 1 cup of besan.
- Get 4 tsp of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Get 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Use As needed of Oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin powder (optional).
Steps to make Baked Fish:
- Wash the fish thoroughly and pat dry them..
- In a bowl add oil and rest of the spices. Add salt to taste..
- Now apply this paste on the fish like a marinade..
- Set this marinade on the fish for 2 hrs. Overnight is preferred..
- Preheat the oven at 200°C..
- Now align the fish on the tray before which grease the tray with oil..
- Bake the fish 15 mins and keep checking it again and again until cooked..
- Done. Enjoy..
For a healthy but delicious way to cook fish, check out our baked fish recipes. Try baking in a foil parcel for loads of flavour and moisture, or try crusty baked cod instead of deep-fried. Baked Fish Fillets. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy baked fish recipe has become a firm favorite in our family. It's delicious, healthy and Baking the fish with the lemon butter sauce and asparagus means you can add one more side dish.
If you find this Baked Fish recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.