Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice. Then, immediately place peas in ice water to cool. Peel your fresh carrots and Diakon Radishes. Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice.
This super simple marinade and my trusty cast-iron skillet make it easy to recreate Thai restaurant magic in my own kitchen. Salty-sweet, garlicky, and a little spicy, it's the perfect dish to serve any night of the. Use an instant Jasmine or white rice and microwave as per manufactures directions for extra ease.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's spicy garlic thai shrimp & rice. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice is something that I have loved my whole life.
Then, immediately place peas in ice water to cool. Peel your fresh carrots and Diakon Radishes. Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's spicy garlic thai shrimp & rice using 34 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice:
- Get of FOR YOUR PROTEINS.
- Make ready 2 Pounds of Raw Large Shrimp [de-veined – shucked – brined in salt & sugar].
- Take of FOR YOUR DENSE VEGETABLES.
- Take 8 of Red Thai Peppers [stems removed – fine minced].
- Make ready 8 of Thai Green Peppers [stems removed – fine minced].
- Prepare 10 of LG Fresh Garlic Cloves [smashed – fine minced].
- Take 1/4 Cup of Bamboo Shoots [rough chopped].
- Make ready 1 Cup of Fresh Snap Peas [blanched].
- Get 1/4 Cup of Peeled Diakon Radishes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Minced Ginger.
- Get 1/4 Cup of Peeled Carrots.
- Get of FOR YOUR SOFT VEGETABLES.
- Take 1/4 Cup of Green Onions [greens & whites].
- Get 1 Cup of Thin Sliced Cabbage.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh Thai Basil [loose pack].
- Take 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro [loose pack].
- Make ready of FOR YOUR SAUCE.
- Prepare 1/2 Stick of Salted Tilamook Butter.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Chardonnay.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Minced Lemon Grass.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Shrimp Paste.
- Take 1 Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Get 1 Cup of Fresh Cilantro.
- Take 2 tbsp of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Make ready of FOR YOUR OPTIONS & SIDES.
- Make ready of as needed White Rice Or Sobe Noodles.
- Make ready of as needed Siriacha Garlic Sauce.
- Prepare of as needed Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of as needed Chilled Pickled Ginger.
- Take of as needed Quality Fish Sauce.
- Make ready of as needed Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare Leaves of as needed Fresh Thai Basil.
- Make ready Leaves of as needed Fresh Cilantro.
Add your shrimp and saute untill warmed. Use an instant Jasmine or white rice and microwave as per manufactures directions for extra ease. Add your shrimp and saute untill warmed. Mike's Spicy Thai Sobe Shrimp Noodles Instructions.
Steps to make Mike's Spicy Garlic Thai Shrimp & Rice:
- Brine your shrimp in ice water and 2 tbsp salt and 2 tbsp sugar for 2 hours minimum..
- Boil water and blanch your snap peas for 2 minutes..
- Then, immediately place peas in ice water to cool..
- Peel your fresh carrots and Diakon Radishes..
- Smash and fine mince your garlic..
- Peel and fine mince your fresh ginger..
- Chop everything in your SOFT VEGETABLES section..
- Add everything in the SAUCE and DENSE VEGETABLE section to a pan and heat on high. Fry for 2-3 minutes but, be careful not to burn your garlic..
- Add your raw shrimp to your pan. Fry for 2 minutes on high covered..
- Add everything in your SOFT VEGETABLES section to pan. Fry for 1 minute longer on high covered..
- Serve shrimp on a bed of sticky rice, long grain rice or Sobe Noodles with sides of Chile Sauce, Soy Sauce and lemon wedges. Garnish communal dish with fresh Cilantro, fresh Thai Basil leaves, fresh Chives and toasted Sesame Seeds. Enjoy your spicy taste of Thailand!.
Bring veggies, spices and broth to a steady boil. Once at a boil – add noodles. Peel shrimp and reserve all shells, tails, legs, veins and shrimp water. Place all leftovers back into shrimp water. Pour scallop water into shrimp water.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mike's spicy garlic thai shrimp & rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!