Brussels Sprout and Spinach Gratin. Make the Perfect Salad With The Help Of Our Recipes. A Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin For Thanksgiving Day, or Anyday! Rich and creamy, this cheese-laden Brussels sprouts gratin is nothing short of over-the-top.
Drain Brussels sprouts well and add to cream sauce. Chop spinach and add to mixture. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, brussels sprout and spinach gratin. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Make the Perfect Salad With The Help Of Our Recipes. A Creamy Brussels Sprouts Gratin For Thanksgiving Day, or Anyday! Rich and creamy, this cheese-laden Brussels sprouts gratin is nothing short of over-the-top.
Brussels Sprout and Spinach Gratin is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Brussels Sprout and Spinach Gratin is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brussels sprout and spinach gratin using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussels Sprout and Spinach Gratin:
- Take 10 of Brussels sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 100 grams of Penne.
- Take 5 slice of Bacon.
- Take 2 of Boiled eggs.
- Get 1 can of White Sauce.
- Get 100 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Consomme soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese.
- Make ready 1 of Salt and pepper.
Classic Lo Mein Noodles Chef Jet Tila. Homey ingredients make for a comfort food recipe to love. Brussels Sprouts: Wash, trim and cut in half. Bacon: Diced or crumbled; Butter: Adds creaminess and richness; Flour: Thickener for the sauce; Salt and Pepper: Add to taste; Whipping Cream: Not to be confused with cool whip, may also use half and half.
Steps to make Brussels Sprout and Spinach Gratin:
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half. Wash the spinach well, and cut into 4 cm lengths. Cut the bacon into 3 cm wide strips..
- Boil the penne according to the instructions on the package. When there is 1 minute left, add the Brussels sprouts, and boil together..
- Pour the canned white sauce into a bowl. Crush the consomme soup stock cube, and add to the bowl with the milk. Mix well with a whisk..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter (or vegetable oil) in a frying pan, stir-fry the bacon and spinach, then sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Mix the white sauce, penne, Brussels sprouts, stir-fried spinach, and bacon, then put into a gratin dish..
- Top with sliced boiled eggs, and plenty of cheese, then bake in the oven for 12 – 13 minutes at 230℃..
Parmesan Cheese: Grated parmesan cheese works best. A few basic ingredients are used to make brussels sprouts gratin starting with fresh brussels sprouts (or as some say brussel sprouts). Next is the au gratin sauce which is made of milk, shaved or shredded parmesan cheese, cream cheese, butter, chicken bullion powder (this is the secret making it soooo good!), garlic powder, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste and fresh parsley for garnish. Drain brussels sprouts in a colander and run the coldest possible tap water. Creamy Parmesan Brussel Sprouts Gratin with Bacon is cheesy, savory and perfect for your holiday meals.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brussels sprout and spinach gratin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!