Hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
Hot chocolate is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Hot chocolate is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hot chocolate using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate:
- Make ready 1 c of water.
- Get 2 c of milk.
- Get 2 TBS of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 3 TBS of sugar(or to taste).
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Make ready of Whipped cream.
- Make ready of Grated chocolate.
Instructions to make Hot chocolate:
- Boil the water in a saucepan. Reduce heat.
- Add the cocoa powder and sugar. Stir till dissolved.
- Add the milk and heat through just until it almost comes to a boil. Take off the heat and stir in vanilla. Pour into cups and top with whipped cream and grated chocolate. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!