Stewed Hamburger Steak.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, stewed hamburger steak. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Stewed Hamburger Steak is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Stewed Hamburger Steak is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have stewed hamburger steak using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Stewed Hamburger Steak:
- Make ready of Hamburger patties.
- Get 250 grams of Ground combined pork and beef.
- Make ready 3/4 of ▲ Onions.
- Make ready 1 of ●Egg.
- Take 80 of to 100 ml ●Milk.
- Get 100 ml of ● Panko.
- Get 1 of Nutmeg.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Get 300 of to 350 ml Water.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cubes.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Take 5 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 1/4 of ★ Onion (sliced along the grain).
- Prepare 1 of ★ Mushrooms (shiitake, enoki, or shimeji mushrooms).
Steps to make Stewed Hamburger Steak:
- [Preparation] Mince the onion from ▲ and stir fry in vegetable oil until the color becomes golden brown. Mix all ● ingredients and soften the panko..
- Combine Step 1 and the rest of the ingredients to make hamburger patties in a bowl..
- Knead together very well. At this process, try to use only the fingers of your hands to mix the ingredients evenly..
- Spread plastic wrap on a cutting board and round the patties on it. You won't dirty the cutting board if you cover with plastic wrap..
- Slap the patties from step 4 between your palms to eliminate air pockets and shape them into oval shape. Make dents in the middle and brown both sides of the patties on medium heat. Then transfer to a plate. It's fine even the inside is uncooked..
- After frying all the patties, keep the juice in the frying pan, which came out of the patties. Don't discard this..
- Put flour in the pan and roast it on medium heat until the color is golden brown. Keep stirring with a spatula so it doesn't burn..
- Take out the roasted flour from the pan. Stir fry the ★ ingredients with 1 tablespoon of butter until wilted. When the vegetables are wilted, add the roasted flour to the pan and mix well..
- Add water a little at a time to dissolve. Add ground soup stock cube, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, ketchup and the juice from Step 6 and bring to a boil..
- Add the hamburger and stew for about 10 – 15 minutes in between medium heat and low heat to cook through the hamburgers, then it is done..
- Garnish with parsley, boiled egg or boiled vegetables! You can freeze it if you made a lot ! To defrost, add a little bit of sake and warm in a pan..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food stewed hamburger steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!