Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hamburger stroganoff. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Stroganoff is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Hamburger Stroganoff is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have hamburger stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Get of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Make ready of olive oil.
- Take of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- Make ready of prechopped onion.
- Prepare of bottled minced garlic.
- Prepare of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- Make ready of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Take of kosher salt.
- Get of black pepper.
- Prepare of reduced-fat sour cream.
- Get of dry sherry.
- Prepare of chopped fresh parsley.
Steps to make Hamburger Stroganoff:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hamburger stroganoff recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!