Hot Chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, hot chocolate. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hot Chocolate is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Hot Chocolate is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hot chocolate using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Chocolate:
- Take 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- Take 3 cups of whole milk.
- Prepare 6 ounces of semisweet chocolate finely chopped.
- Make ready to taste of sugar/sugarfree powder.
Instructions to make Hot Chocolate:
- Bring ¾ cup water to a simmer in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat..
- Whisk in 3 Tbsp. cocoa powder until no lumps remain, then add milk and return to a simmer..
- Whisk in chocolate and sugar and cook, whisking frequently, until mixture is smooth and creamy and chocolate is melted, about 5 minutes..
- Serve in a cup and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!