Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, spicy turnip hamburger scramble. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spicy turnip hamburger scramble using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble:
- Take of ——-Hamburger————.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Make ready 1/3 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Make ready of —–Vegetables———-.
- Prepare 8 cups of diced turnip roots.
- Make ready 1/2 of large onion diced.
- Get 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get 1/3 cup of beef broth.
- Get 1 teaspoon of whole leaf oregano.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Get to taste of Sriracha.
Steps to make Spicy Turnip Hamburger Scramble:
- Heat a deep pan..
- Dice the turnip roots and onions. Add the salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Add to the pan.
- Sauté for 5 minutes and add the broth. Cover..
- Simmer 20 minutes. Then add the ground sirloin stir in well. Add oregano and parsley..
- Cover and simmer till the turnip is tender.
- Add to a plate..
- Add Sriracha and serve I hope you enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spicy turnip hamburger scramble recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!