Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky bun french toast strata recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky bun french toast strata recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should keep away from them. Often, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are fantastic for helping you battle depression. Just see to it that you don’t get rid of the yolk. When you wish to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg. Eggs, especially the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be great for lifting up your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–work better. Try eating an egg and jolly up!
So you see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky bun french toast strata recipe. To cook sticky bun french toast strata you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sticky bun french toast strata:
- Get 1 loaf of bread dough (Frozen or homemade that has been thawed and left to rise over night).
- Use 5 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Take 1 of Fruit of choice.
- Use 2 tbsp of Milk or coffee creamer (I used sweet cream coffee creamer).
- Prepare 1 of syrup to taste.
Steps to make Sticky bun french toast strata:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter and keep in a bowl, mix all the sugars and cinnamon in another bowl and set aside..
- Cut the bread dough into small segments, dip in butter, coat in sugar mix and place evenly in pan ( bundt pan or round pan)..
- Sprinkle with fruit if desired then beat eggs with milk (or creamer) then pour the mixture over the bread dough and fruit and cook in oven for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Top with syrup and enjoy!.
Soak with eggs and refrigerate overnight. French toast will always be a staple for leisurely weekend breakfasts along with my favourite fluffy Pancakes and French toast topping options. From everybody's favourite maple syrup, to fresh fruit, caramelised fruit, compotes or Related Posts. Cheese & bacon strata cake – breakfast casserole! What can be better than a hot sticky bun for breakfast or a late night snack?
If you find this Sticky bun french toast strata recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.