Lasagna soup. This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
Loaded with chicken sausage, lasagna noodles, marinara and cheese. This soup has all of the flavors of lasagna without the hours in the kitchen. Thanks to the Instant Pot®, it is made with minimal effort and fairly quickly.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lasagna soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lasagna soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lasagna soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
This Lasagna Soup is one of my all time favorites! You get all the flavors of a delicious hearty Lasagna Soup. Lasagna Soup. featured in One-Pot Vegan Dinners.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have lasagna soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna soup:
- Take of Pasta noodles of choice.
- Take of Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of Tomatoes with green chiles.
- Prepare of Hamburger meat.
- Prepare of diced onion.
- Make ready of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Garlic salt.
- Make ready of Pepper.
- Prepare of Hot sauce Optional.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Make ready of beef or chicken broth (stock).
- Make ready of Topping.
- Prepare of Shredded mozzarella.
- Make ready of Grated Parmesan.
This EASY Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna without all the layering or dishes! – you might This One Pot Lasagna Soup recipe can't get any easier or more delicious! Lasagna Soup is perfect comfort on a cold winter day. It's one of my very favorite ways to gather people around our table, to cozy in and take the chill off. This recipe for lasagna soup is a fantastic way to make use of leftover Parmigiano-Reggiano rinds.
Steps to make Lasagna soup:
- Brown hamburger meat and diced onion, drain off any fat..
- Add all other ingredients except pasta and topping.
- Cook in crock pot, on low 5 hrs or high for 2-3 hrs all your doing is bring to a small boil or until it’s hot….
- Instant pot, pressure cooker, ninja foodie. Use sauté to brown meat and onions, drain fat, add all ingredients except topping, make sure pasta is covered with liquid, set on low pressure on 0 with a national release. Or use crockpot setting following the above Instructions..
- Crockpot, when soup is hot and done, cook noodles on stove with box instructions, and drain when it’s done, add to soup. This set can be used also in a pressure cooker if you don’t want brunt noodles or you don’t trust it not to stick to the bottom……
- Enjoy 😉.
- Notes- I used the ninja foodie, with the crockpot setting. Cooked my noodles on the stove. I also didn’t have any broth or stock so I used bouillon cubes. This can be made on a stove top. Seasoning are to taste….
The recipe is written for one serving, but it's easy to scale up if you have a lot of cheese rinds stashed away. Add mozzarella and stir, letting melt into soup. Creamy vegan lasagna soup which is flavorful, hearty, comforting, and tasty! Home » Main dishes » Creamy Vegan Lasagna Soup Soup is the original one-pot supper, and this meaty, cheesy one-pot lasagna soup might just be the best soup recipe we've ever shared.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lasagna soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!