Hamburger Steak with Gravy. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef and you probably have all the.
This hamburger steak recipe is seasoned ground beef patties simmered in a savory mushroom sauce. A comfort food classic that makes for the Add some Worcestershire sauce and soy sauce and the gravy is done. Place the meat in the gravy so the patties can absorb the flavor, then serve and enjoy..
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, hamburger steak with gravy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy. An easy-to-make classic featuring tasty hamburger 'steaks' smothered in gravy and onions. Traditionally served with hot white rice or potatoes, it's a great way to dress up a pound of ground beef and you probably have all the.
Hamburger Steak with Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hamburger Steak with Gravy is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have hamburger steak with gravy using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Gravy:
- Get 1 pound of Hamburger meat.
- Make ready 1 of egg.
- Make ready 1 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Make ready of Black Pepper.
- Take of Garlic Salt.
- Take of Seasoning salt.
- Get of Onion soup mix.
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of flour.
- Get 2 cups of brown gravy.
Hamburger Steak Gravy Recipes on Yummly Hamburger Steak With Red Pea And Onion Gravy, Hamburger Steak & Gravy, Hamburger Steak And Gravy Hamburger Steak and Gravy Recipe (with Mushroom Gravy)Low Carb Maven. parsley, beef base, montreal steak seasoning, diced onions. Hamburger steaks—or Salisbury steaks—always make a satisfying family dinner, and many consider them comfort food. This version is especially easy because the gravy is made with condensed cream of mushroom soup.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Gravy:
- I did not measure any of the spices, so it's really up to your taste. Mix Hamburger meat, egg, breadcrumbs, and spices together in a bowl..
- Pour the oil in a pan, I used a deep skillet so I can make the gravy in the same pan, and turn on medium heat..
- Make some hamburger patties in put in the pan when the oil is heated up..
- Cook on both sides until meat no longer runs pink, about 5 minutes on each side..
- Place patties on a plate and throw the flour in the pan to make the gravy with the droppings and oil. Make sure the flour is browned and then pour the beef broth in the pan. Whisk until thickened..
- Pair with mashed potatoes and your favorite veggies and enjoy!.
An easy recipe of juicy hamburger steak and gravy featuring a brown gravy recipe with onions and mushrooms. The brown gravy recipe on this dish features onions and mushrooms and gains flavors from the browned bits (or fond) left in the pan after cooking hamburger steaks. A hearty dinner that combines Progresso™ bread crumbs with beef Return patties to skillet; spoon gravy over patties. Watch me make these Hamburger Steaks w/ Onion Gravy from start to finish! Lord have mercy…there are just some meals that are the epitome of southern comfort food like hamburger steak and gravy!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hamburger steak with gravy recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!