Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, instant pot drunken chicken/hamburger chili. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook instant pot drunken chicken/hamburger chili using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili:
- Make ready 4 of chicken breasts/1 lb hamburger.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Make ready 15 oz of can of corn.
- Prepare 15 oz of black beans.
- Prepare 10 oz of tomatoes and green chilies.
- Take 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked and chopped bacon.
- Get 1 oz of Hidden Valley Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Drunken Chicken/hamburger Chili:
- Fry bacon then chop.
- Combine all ingredients but cheddar cheese in Instant Pot and set it on high for 15 minutes.
- Remove chicken and shred as long as chicken is cooked through (if not cook until chicken is cooked).
- Mix all together including cheddar cheese and serve.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food instant pot drunken chicken/hamburger chili recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!