Hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, hot chocolate. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot chocolate is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Hot chocolate is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot chocolate using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate:
- Make ready 4 cups of milk.
- Get 12 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla essences.
- Get of For chocolate ganache.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup of grated chocolate.
- Get 1 cup of cream.
- Make ready 1 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coffee.
- Make ready Half of cup water.
Steps to make Hot chocolate:
- Make ganache with above ingredients. In a pan add all the ingredients of ganache and cook on low Flame till chocolate melts. Cool and whisk the ganache with hand beater. In another pan add milk, sugar, vanilla essences and prepared ganache. Mix well. Cook till all ingredients mix well. Pour in glasses and decorate with whipped cream and grated chocolate..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!