Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce. Peppercorn sauce is taken to new heights with the addition of whisky. Enjoy with steak, pork, chicken or even prawns. Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce.
One of my favourite steak sauces – a creamy Peppercorn Sauce made with brandy or cognac, beef broth, cream and plenty of crushed peppercorns. A steakhouse classic, this creamy pepper sauce with juicy steak is a match made in heaven. Hamburger Steak with Onions and Gravy.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Peppercorn sauce is taken to new heights with the addition of whisky. Enjoy with steak, pork, chicken or even prawns. Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce.
Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- Make ready of Burgers.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of ground beef.
- Take 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
- Get of Sauce.
- Make ready 60 ml of whisky (double shot).
- Take 2 tsp of crushed black peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of cream.
- Take as needed of olive oil or other vegetable oil.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, pepper, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce. All served with a robust whisky peppercorn sauce. It's like having a steakhouse in your own kitchen. Now that you're equipped with the facts about grilling the perfect steak you can serve this with a simple peppercorn sauce (with a splash of whisky) and get grilling.
Instructions to make Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce:
- In a bowl, combine burger ingredients and mix well. Optionally let rest in the refrigerator an hour or so to let spices combine..
- Divide meat into patties 1½ cm thick. Heat oil in a skillet on medium heat. Cover and fry patties until done, with internal temperature of about 65–70°C (150–160°F), about 4 minutes per side. Set aside..
- Deglaze the pan with the whisky under medium-high heat, scraping the bits from the bottom. Let it simmer rapidly until it has reduced slightly, about one minute. Add broth and let it simmer for 2–3 minutes until it reduces to about half..
- Lower heat to medium. Add cream and crushed peppercorns. Let it simmer for 1–2 minutes until sauce thickens. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve burgers topped with sauce..
A cream based Pepper Sauce is kicked up with some Rib Eye steak in this BBQ Pit Boys easy to do recipe. ▷ All Our Recipes. Great recipe for Hamburger Steak with Whisky Peppercorn Sauce. The sauce here has proved rich and flavourful, the whisky adding a smoky note. The sauce should probably work just as well for steaks and roasts too. To make the peppercorn sauce, heat a large knob of butter in a frying pan and cook half the shallots until soft and golden.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food hamburger steak with whisky peppercorn sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!