Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Strawberry Jam Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Strawberry Jam Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Jam Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given point in time. The higher your levels of serotonin, the happier you are going to feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a super source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry jam sandwich recipe. You can have strawberry jam sandwich using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Jam Sandwich:
- Prepare 250 gm of strawberry hulled and quartered.
- Provide 100 gm of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 4 of sandwich bread slices.
- Prepare 3 tsp of butter melted.
Steps to make Strawberry Jam Sandwich:
- To begin with put strawberry, sugar and a pinch of salt in a blender. Blend them to puree and set aside..
- Heat 1 tsp butter in a pan. Add strawberry puree. Keep stirring and cook it over a medium flame for 5 minutes or until thickened and sticky. Turn off the flame and let the jam to cool down..
- Take the bread slices, trim the edges and butter them evenly..
- Spread the strawberry jam evenly over two bread slices and press them together. Repeat the process of getting similar sandwich of other two bread slices..
- Now spread rest of the strawberry jam over both the sandwiches and press them together..
- Thus ready is the delicious and sweetened strawberry jam sandwich..
- Cut it diagonally and serve on a plate..
Hand holding bread and Strawberry jam making. Here, delicate, butter-rich cookies sandwich strawberry jam for a teatime treat or a delectable gift during the winter holidays. Uncrustables® Peanut Butter & Strawberry Jam Sandwiches are a convenient, packable snack to take along wherever you and your kids are going next. Our easiest strawberry jam recipe without a pectin. The jam is soft, spreadable, delicious, and great for Nutritional Information.
If you find this Strawberry Jam Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.