Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mother freakin' hamburger soup that doesn't suck. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mother freakin' hamburger soup that doesn't suck using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck:
- Prepare of ground beef.
- Make ready of onion soup mix.
- Prepare of pepper.
- Take of seasoned salt.
- Prepare of oregano.
- Prepare of basil.
- Get of onion, finely chopped.
- Take of celery, chopped.
- Prepare of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare of tomato sauce.
- Get of soy sauce.
- Get of Beef broth or water and beef bullion.
- Prepare of macaroni noodles (or whatever pasta you prefer, no one is here to judge).
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Mother Freakin' Hamburger Soup That Doesn't Suck:
- Put meat in slow cooker. I like to brown the meat first so it is already separated and the grease content is low..
- Add onion soup mix, pepper, seasoned salt, oregano, basil, onion, celery, carrots, tomato sauce, and soy sauce to the slow cooker..
- Add as much beef broth as you like. Or, if you are like me and prefer to add water and bullion cubes make sure you add one cube per 1 – 1 1/2 cups of water. The amount of broth depends on what you like. Because the pasta (see below step) absorbs so much, I would say to put at least 5 or 6 cups of broth in. If you dont like a lot of broth, put in less. There is no legal statute dictating how much to put in. Gotta love America..
- Cook for no less than 4 hours to get the flavors to swirl around. Plus, don't you love the intoxicating aroma of soup filling the halls of your house? Any longer than 8 hours, even on low setting, can dry the meat out, especially if you substitute with ground turkey..
- 15 to 20 minutes prior to serving, add the macaroni. I like the whole wheat kind. It gives me the illusion that I am somehow being healthier. If you like science, watch the broth levels lower while the mass of the noodles increase..
- Serve with parmesan cheese on top. It gives the soup that extra something special..
- Photos are forthcoming once I make this again. DISCLAIMER: if you like soup that sucks, this one is not for you. If you like soup that doesn't suck, then you my friend are in for a treat!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mother freakin' hamburger soup that doesn't suck recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!