Hamburger soup. This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love! Hamburger Soup – loaded with flavorful lean ground beef, hearty vegetables like potatoes and carrots, and full of rich flavor.
I use cubed potato and add the liquid from the canned veggies use low-salt beef broth make a. This is a hearty, chunky soup that's perfect on a cold day. This is a one pot meal that's easy to make, and puts all of that extra hamburger.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, hamburger soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hamburger soup is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hamburger soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with potatoes and vegetables, all in a savory broth. The perfect easy dinner option that the whole family will love! Hamburger Soup – loaded with flavorful lean ground beef, hearty vegetables like potatoes and carrots, and full of rich flavor.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook hamburger soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburger soup:
- Prepare of ingredients.
- Get of ground beef.
- Get of medium or lrg onion.
- Prepare of carrots sliced skinny.
- Get of corn.
- Take of penne pasta.
- Take of pepper.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Take of parsley flakes.
- Make ready of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Take of beef broth.
- Take of water(or however much it takes to fill your pot to mix in broth).
This Hamburger Soup is quick, easy and inexpensive AND deeply satisfying. This Hamburger Soup recipe is make ahead friendly, reheats beautifully and wonderfully versatile. This Hamburger Soup is so QUICK and EASY! You only need ground beef, diced tomatoes, broth, and a few veggies.
Instructions to make Hamburger soup:
- Brown your meat in a little bit of seasoning in a large pot.
- Drain by using the pot cap and return to fire..
- Put in all your seasonings, stir..
- Cut up all your veggies. make the onions a little bigger chopped. add your corn. then after everything is in add your broth, then water. stir to mix everything in well..
- Cover with a cap and put.on medium heat for 30 mins. then add your pasta till its done. keep covered..
- Stir every five, ten mins. when done uncover so the pasta doesn't soften too much. over cook..
- I add sour cream on top of mine… its Sooo good. enjoy..
Hamburger Soup from Delish.com has everything but the buns. It's an easy ground beef tomato-based soup that will warm you up all winter long. This Cozy Hamburger Soup = Comfort Food To The Max. Hamburger Soup has all the flavor of your favorite burger made into a hearty, comforting soup with extra veggies and beef broth. Our easy hamburger soup recipe is loaded with tasty ground beef, potatoes, and a rainbow of vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hamburger soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!