Hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, hot chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
Hot chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Hot chocolate is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have hot chocolate using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate:
- Take of Full fat milk- 1/2 liter,.
- Make ready of dark chocolate or cocoa powder 2 tbsp,.
- Take 2 tsp of sugar,.
- Prepare of vanilla essence 2 drops,.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Take of For topping- Whipped cream,.
- Prepare of chocolate syrup,.
- Make ready of Few cherry.
Steps to make Hot chocolate:
- First boil the milk completely add cinnamon powder,vanilla essence,sugar whisk it.
- Then add cocoa powder whisk it well,now take a glass strain the milk cocoa mixture,.
- Then topped it with some whipped cream chocolate syrup and cherry.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!