Hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
See more ideas about Hot chocolate, Chocolate, Hot chocolate recipes. Beautiful DIY hot chocolate bar party set! Comes with all the signage you need!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hot chocolate. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot chocolate is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Hot chocolate is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Hot Chocolate formed in Brixton, London, England. Candy cane cocoa, Mexican hot chocolate, white chocolate, and old-fashioned hot chocolate. Winter's worth it if it means warming up with hot chocolate.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot chocolate using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot chocolate:
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Milo or hot chocolate powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of hot water.
- Get 1/4 of water (room temperature).
- Take 1-2 pieces of chocolate (optional).
Steps to make Hot chocolate:
- Put in 3 tablespoons of Milo or hot chocolate powder and 1 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Then, put in the hot water and chocolate pieces (optional) and mix well..
- Put in room temperature water and mix again. And your hot chocolate is done..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food hot chocolate recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!