Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively they will simply help your muscles and gastrointestinal system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the thanksgiving day "cupcake" recipe. You can have the thanksgiving day "cupcake" using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake":
- Use 4 cup of leftover stuffing.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of leftover green bean casserole.
- You need 2 cup of leftover mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 of crushed french fried onions to crumble on top.
- Get 1 of heated turkey gravy to drizzle(optional).
Steps to make The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake":
- In a greased muffin pan place stuffing only to the top. Don't mound..
- With a spoon that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray, make a well or indentation in stuffing then fill with about 1 Tbsp of green bean casserole. The stuffing will rise a little. That's OK..
- Pipe or spoon leftover mashed potatoes on top of "cupcake" and bake in the oven at 350 for 15-20 min or until potatoes lightly brown..
- Add crushed French fried onions and drizzle with gravy if you want..
These look like carrot cake cupcakes. – advice. I'd put just a little more icing on the cupcake and they would be perfect! The cupcake toppers I made are what you will find in a typical Thanksgiving meal – turkey and pumpkin. A perfect ending to a thanksgiving meal is the pumpkin pie. Why not make pumpkin pie cupcake to change things up a little bit?
If you find this The Thanksgiving Day "Cupcake" recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.