Fava and Edamame Mixed Veggie Fettuccini.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, fava and edamame mixed veggie fettuccini. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fava and Edamame Mixed Veggie Fettuccini is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Fava and Edamame Mixed Veggie Fettuccini is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fava and edamame mixed veggie fettuccini using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fava and Edamame Mixed Veggie Fettuccini:
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of broccoli.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion… chopped coursly.
- Get 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of fava beans.
- Take 1 cup of edamame beans.
- Prepare 6 slice of thick bacon.
- Take 1 small of zucchinni sliced.
- Take 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1/3 cup of fresh parmesan cheese.
- Get of noodles.
- Get 4 cup of water.
- Make ready 1/4 lb of linquini or fettuccini noodls.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of salt.
Instructions to make Fava and Edamame Mixed Veggie Fettuccini:
- put pasta on to boil in water with salt..
- while pasta is boiling cut up zucchini, onion, broccoli, in course cuts.
- fry Bacon in heavy skillet. drain Bacon on paper towel..
- turn the fire to medium and add ALL the veggies. coat with Bacon drippings.. onion should be soft but the veggies are soft crunchy ….
- put veggies back in mixing bowl….
- when pasta is done rinse in colander with cold water.. melt butter in skillet and "fry's noodles.. add veggies back when noodles are coated. add s&p and garlic powder on noodles before adding veggies.
- crumble Bacon over the top.
- sprinkle fresh parmesan cheese on the top.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fava and edamame mixed veggie fettuccini recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!