Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, roasted chicken and edamame bean baked rice. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook roasted chicken and edamame bean baked rice using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice:
- Take 2 cup of any leftover roasted chicken.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of edamame bean.
- Take 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 dash of black pepoer.
- Get 1 dash of parsley flake.
- Take 4 cup of cooked rice.
Instructions to make Roasted Chicken And Edamame Bean Baked Rice:
- Cooked rice as usual in a rice cooker then once rice is cooked put all ingredient and bake for another 10 minute.
- top parsley flake on rice and serve hot.
- OPTIONAL USING SHREDED LEFTOVER CHICKEN MEAT, PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/347100-lg-pandan-fried-chicken—thai-traditional-dish https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338860-fried-curry-chicken.
- LEFTOVER EDAMMAME BEANS PLEASE VIEW ATTACHMENT BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333535-edamame-bean-with-soy-vineger-sauce.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food roasted chicken and edamame bean baked rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!