Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Energy.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and less of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional level can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole recipe. You can cook ken's hearty thanksgiving hotdish casserole using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Take 1.5 of turkey breasts, or however much leftover turkey you want.
- Use 10 oz of corn.
- Get 10 oz of green beans (from green bean casserole, even!).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of turkey, brown, or mushroom gravy – whatever's on hand.
- Get 2-3 cups of mashed potatoes, just enough to cover your dish.
- Use 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- Take of Fried onions (optional).
Instructions to make Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole:
- Preheat your oven to 400°F, prep a 13×9 pan with cooking spray or your choice of light oil..
- Shred the turkey into bite-sized pieces, add to your dish. Enough to cover, but as much as you want, depending on how protein heavy your diet is..
- Add the corn and green beans, spread evenly for best consistency..
- Add your gravy. If you have mushrooms, as I do, again – even consistency..
- Cover with mashed potatoes, spread thoroughly, and bake for 25 minutes uncovered..
- Cover with cheese, bake for another 15 minutes..
- For the last few minutes of baking, add fried onions if desired, and set to a low broil just long enough to brown your cheese..
What to do with leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. Green Bean Casserole Beans and Legumes Casserole Green Bean Thanksgiving Side Dishes Side Dish Thanksgiving American Shallot Recipes Dairy Recipes. Make one of these hearty casserole recipes ahead of time to reheat for a quick and easy weeknight. A simple, hearty casserole with ground beef, veggies, spices, crispy tater tots and lots of cheese. You could also make it with ground turkey or ground chicken, too.
If you find this Ken's Hearty Thanksgiving Hotdish Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.