Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Turkey Pantry Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Pantry Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Pantry Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Snacks.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch is not a good idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey pantry pie recipe. To make turkey pantry pie you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Turkey Pantry Pie:
- Prepare 1 of as needed Left over turkey.
- Get 1 of as needed Smoked ham hock or gammon.
- Use 1 of as needed Cranberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 of as needed Leftover stuffing.
- Provide 1 of as needed Shortcrust pastry.
- Provide 4 1/3 of unit Gelatine leaves or 1 sachet.
- Prepare 1 of Beaten egg.
Steps to make Turkey Pantry Pie:
- Roll out the pastry to 1/4 inch, I used ready made for ease. Line your pie tin with it, prick with a fork, glaze with the egg and bake for approx 20 minutes untill done. Set aside to cool..
- Make up your gelatine in a jug. Layer the pie base with turkey and ham untill half way up. Pour over some of the gelatine mix. Layer some stuffing, then more Turkey and ham and finally the cranberry. Pour over more gelatine untill it reaches the top..
- Garnish with some fresh thyme leaves. Set in the fridge for 3 hours or untill gelatine is set. Serve your pie cold with pickles and salad..
No special trips to the grocery store. We also have plenty of tips and resources for.. Turkey Pot Pie Empanadas, or hand pies are a delicious way to use up your leftover Thanksgiving turkey! Leftover Turkey Pot Pie Hand Pies, Leftover Turkey Recipes, turkey leftover recipes. Thanksgiving leftovers make the perfect pot pie: turkey or chicken, onion, celery, stuffing, and pie The site may earn a commission on some products.
If you find this Turkey Pantry Pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.