For Bento: Marbled Tamagoyaki with Edamame.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, for bento: marbled tamagoyaki with edamame. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Bento: Marbled Tamagoyaki with Edamame is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. For Bento: Marbled Tamagoyaki with Edamame is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have for bento: marbled tamagoyaki with edamame using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make For Bento: Marbled Tamagoyaki with Edamame:
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 10 of to 20 pods' worth Edamame.
- Make ready 2/3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 2/3 tbsp of Shiro-dashi.
- Take 1 tbsp of Milk or water.
- Take 1 of ★ Oil (to cook).
Steps to make For Bento: Marbled Tamagoyaki with Edamame:
- Put all the ingredients except for the edamame and oil in a bowl and mix very lightly. Heat up the edamame by either microwaving it or boiling it, and take the beans out of their pods..
- Spread some oil in a tamagoyaki pan. Take out the white only with chopsticks from the bowl, and spread it over the bottom of the tamagoyaki pan. Pour in some of the egg mixture into any gaps. Sprinkle on all of the edamame beans..
- From here, just cook as you would a regular tamagoyaki, rolling and adding the egg mixture in separate 3 pours. Then you're all done. You have a colorful tamagoyaki using just one pan ♪.
- Shiro dashi is great for flavoring tamagoyaki, since it doesn't make the egg brown ♪.
- Here's a version I made for dinner using fava beans ♪.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food for bento: marbled tamagoyaki with edamame recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!