Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning. Eating on the run may be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking recipe. To make rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking:
- Provide 2 cup of leftover cooked rice.
- Provide 4 cups of chicken stock, vegetable stock, or water.
- Get of For mince turkey balls – 1 small pack of mince turkey.
- Use 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (grated).
- Use 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of Ground white pepper.
- Take of For optional garnishes.
- Get of Thinly sliced green onions, Fried garlic,.
- Use of Fried vermicelli noodle, Red chilli.
Instructions to make Rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking:
- 1. Combine the rice and water on stock and stock cube together in the saucepan..
- 2. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and partially cover with lid for about 15-20 min. Occasionally stir..
- 3. While rice is cooking, mix the mince turkey with grated garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce and ground pepper. Form them into small balls..
- 4. Place the mince balls into the rice saucepan. Gently stir and add some more water if the rice look a bit dry out..
- 5. Season with soy sauce, fish sauce. Taste and add more sauce if prefer..
- 6. Place into a bowl garnish with fried garlic, fried vermicelli noodle and chilli if you prefer.
- 7. Fried garlic- crushed and finely chop 4/5 cloves of garlic. 2-3 tbsp of oil in the small pan or saucepan and fry until golden brown.
- 8. Fried vermicelli noodle- crushed dry vermicelli noodle to small pieces about a couple of handful. 1 cup of cooking oil in the small pan or saucepan and small amount at time fry noodle until golden brown..
It can have sweet or savory toppings–the classic has pork, scallions, ginger, and thousand year old egg. Congee is usually made by boiling rice in a lot of water for a very long time. · Turkey Brown Rice Congee is a wonderful way to use a leftover turkey carcass. My childhood favourite Thai rice congee with mince pork. So delicious, comforting and easy to make. I cooked this dish live with another cookpad author Emily.
If you find this Rice congee with mince turkey balls #chinesecooking recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.