Edamame, Bacon, and Potato Cake Sale.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, edamame, bacon, and potato cake sale. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Edamame, Bacon, and Potato Cake Sale is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Edamame, Bacon, and Potato Cake Sale is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook edamame, bacon, and potato cake sale using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame, Bacon, and Potato Cake Sale:
- Get 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 5 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Get 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Take 20 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Ingredients:.
- Take 80 grams of Bacon (block).
- Prepare 100 grams of Potatoes (Irish Cobbler).
- Take 100 grams of Edamame (frozen).
- Take 20 grams of Green bell pepper (finely chopped).
- Make ready 4 of Button mushrooms (raw).
- Get 4 small of squares of individually wrapped cheese.
Steps to make Edamame, Bacon, and Potato Cake Sale:
- Prepare the ingredients. Cut the bacon and potato into 8 mm cubes. Slice the mushrooms. Cut each portion of cheese into 12 pieces..
- Cook the fillings (except the cheese) with the bacon in a frying pan. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste (I prefer not to)..
- Once the flavor of the bacon coats the ingredients and the mushrooms and peppers become tender, it's done cooking. Set aside to cool..
- Break the egg into a bowl and beat it. Add the sugar, milk, and olive oil and combine. (Set aside some of the olive oil here.).
- Once it has been completely combined, sift in the flour and baking powder. Stir until no longer powdery..
- Once Step 3 has cooled, mix it into Step 5. Add the cheese and stir. Add the remaining olive oil and combine everything together..
- Line the pound cake pan with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the pan and bake at 180°C for 40 minutes..
- I added some heart-shaped fish sausages for my daughter..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food edamame, bacon, and potato cake sale recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!