Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, goes great with beer curry flavored fried edamame. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have goes great with beer curry flavored fried edamame using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame:
- Get 200 grams of Edamame (with skins).
- Get 2 tsp of ☆White flour.
- Take 1 tsp of ☆Curry powder.
- Take 1 of Salt.
Steps to make Goes Great with Beer Curry Flavored Fried Edamame:
- Boil the edamame. I recommend using Tanaka-san's "Easy! Delicious! How to Boil Edamame"They have a slight sweetness and taste delicious. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169183-simple-delicious-how-to-boil-edamame.
- Remove the boiled edamame from the shells and if you have time, also remove the thin inner skin..
- Combine the ☆ ingredients and add to a plastic bag. Add the edamame from Step 2 and shake shake shake..
- Heat a small amount of oil (not listed in ingredients) on medium heat. Add the edamame from Step 3 and cook for about 30 seconds. Remove from the pan and drain the oil. Sprinkle with a bit of salt to finish..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food goes great with beer curry flavored fried edamame recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!