Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we ought to keep away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods honestly do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really great for your mood. You knew green tea had to be in this article somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually stimulates brain waves. This helps raise your mental focus while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to be healthy when you consume green tea. And now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sangria strawberry jam recipe. To make sangria strawberry jam you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Prepare 600 g of Strawberries.
- Take 4 tbsp of Red Wine.
- Use 2 tbsp of Orange Juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 120 g of Sugar.
Steps to make Sangria Strawberry Jam:
- Chop the strawberries and combine with the red wine, orange juice, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl or jug. Leave overnight in the fridge..
- The day after, empty contents of the bowl/jug into a blender and pulse 2-3 times or until a chunky-ish consistency. Transfer into a pot or pan and leave on a medium-high heat, stirring frequently. (You can add a splash more red wine if you want it a bit more boozy!) This will take about 10 minutes or more but please do the wrinkle test to check!.
- Wrinkle Test: Every 2-5 mins, plop a drop of the hot jam on a saucer and put it in the freezer. After a minute or so, take it out and push the drop of jam lightly. If it wrinkles it's ready and you should take the pot of jam off the heat immediately..
- Once ready, empty the hot jam into a clean ~250ml jar and leave to cool down to room temperature. Then pop in the fridge..
- This jam will keep in the fridge for about a month. Enjoy..
Tip the strawberry mixture into a preserving pan with the lemon juice. I guess sangria appeals to me on all levels. It lends itself to endless variations, which appeals to the food blogger in me. So id love to be able to go." Strawberry Peach Sangria. Discard the green tops of the strawberries and slice the peaches.
If you find this Sangria Strawberry Jam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.