Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, prawn pulao. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawn Pulao is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Prawn Pulao is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have prawn pulao using 26 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Pulao:
- Get of Basmati rice, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- Take of gms. prawns, deveined & cleaned.
- Take of potato, cubed.
- Take of oil.
- Get of ghee or as preferred.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Take of " cinnamon stick.
- Get of green cardamoms.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of star anise.
- Make ready of pathar ke phool.
- Get of onion, sliced.
- Get of garlic, sliced.
- Make ready of ginger, sliced.
- Make ready of green chilies, slit.
- Get of milk.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of saffron.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of turmeric powder.
- Get of garam masala powder.
- Take of fried onions.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Take of coriander-mint leaves.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- Make ready of red chili powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Pulao:
- Soak the saffron in the milk and keep aside. Marinate the potatoes & prawns separately with a pinch of salt and turmeric powder for 10 minutes..
- Add the ghee to the pan and temper with cinnamon, cardamoms, cloves, bay leaves, star anise and pathar ke phool..
- Saute for a few seconds and then add the onions, garlic, ginger and green chilies. Fry on a medium flame till light brown..
- Now add all the dry spices (except salt) and saute well..
- Add the rice and continue to stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Then add the fried potatoes, fried prawns, saffron milk, water, fried onions, salt and chopped coriander-mint leaves. Pressure cook for 2 whistles. When it cools down a little, fluff it up with a fork..
- Serve with raita..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food prawn pulao recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!