Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Thanksgiving casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thanksgiving casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thanksgiving casserole recipe. To cook thanksgiving casserole you need 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thanksgiving casserole:
- Prepare of Leftovers, turkey.
- You need 1 of leftover turkey.
- Provide 1 of leftover green beans with bacon and onion.
- Take 1 of leftover mashed potatoes.
- Use 1 of shredded cheese.
Instructions to make Thanksgiving casserole:
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Shred leftover turkey half inch thick into bottom of pie dish or casserole pan..
- Layer green bean mix over top of Turkey..
- Spread leftover mashed potatoes over the green beans..
- Bake at 375°F for 15 minutes. Or until potatoes are golden..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the top of potatoes. Bake for an additional 5 minutes..
- If you run out of leftovers. You can use 1 can green beans, minced onion, freshly fried bacon, or you can even add stuffing..
What's missing from your Thanksgiving menu ? The green bean casserole, of course! See more ideas about thanksgiving casserole, food, mini cherry cheesecakes. Thanksgiving Casserole Thanksgiving Leftovers Thanksgiving Recipes Holiday Recipes Dinner Recipes Turkey. This easy Thanksgiving Casserole has all of the flavors of Thanksgiving dinner together in one easy dish!
If you find this Thanksgiving casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.