Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect sunshines strawberry fig jam recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best sunshines strawberry fig jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to sunshines strawberry fig jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for us to consume. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, especially the yolks, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because they help improve the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Consume an egg and feel happier!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you to feel better! Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sunshines strawberry fig jam recipe. To make sunshines strawberry fig jam you only need 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make sunshines strawberry fig jam:
- Take 7 cup of ripe figs.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 box of strawberry Jello (3.oz).
- Provide 1 can of (15.oz) strawberries light syrup (useing the juice and strawberries).
Steps to make sunshines strawberry fig jam:
- clean figs, take off remainder of the stems . cut in halfs.
- in a large pot add sugar, jello,can of strawberries and juice, and figs, bring to a hard boil, stirring mix well..
- let it boil hard for 10 minutes, reduce heat to simmer boil, stir constantly for 15 minutes..
- take off heat and let cool to warm temp, now ready to put the jam in a jar..
- closeing the lids tightly. this makes 38oz , u can put them in old pickel jars. or sterilize mason jars..
- put in refrigerator overnight ready to eat ,with in 12 hours ..for best results let's set in refrigerator 24 hours..
- this is good on toast or biscuits!!!!!!.
Pour quickly into jars and seal at once, or store in refrigerator if used within a month. Source: Fast & Fun Recipes Featuring Fresh Figs From California Reprinted with the permission of The California Fig Advisory Board Electronic format courtesy of Karen Mintzias File. Our easiest strawberry jam recipe without a pectin. This supersimple fig jam recipe—just figs, sugar and lemon juice—can be easily upgraded with white port and rosemary for an extra special treat. Simmer the fig jam over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until the fruit is soft and the liquid runs off the side of a spoon in thick, heavy drops.
If you find this sunshines strawberry fig jam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.