Okra and Edamame with Rock Salt. Fast & Reliable Delivery Whatever The Weather. Remove the tops of the okra, sprinkle with salt, and roll in the salt. Remove the edamame from the pods.
Add the Okra to the spice mix and gently coat the okra with the spices. Heat the oil in a deep heavy bottomed pan. Now sprinkle the spiced okra with the flours – gram flour, semolina (will add the crispiness) and corn flour will bind the coating to the okra.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, okra and edamame with rock salt. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Okra and Edamame with Rock Salt is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Okra and Edamame with Rock Salt is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Fast & Reliable Delivery Whatever The Weather. Remove the tops of the okra, sprinkle with salt, and roll in the salt. Remove the edamame from the pods.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have okra and edamame with rock salt using 3 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Okra and Edamame with Rock Salt:
- Prepare 1 bag of Okra.
- Prepare 50 grams of Frozen or fresh edamame.
- Make ready 1 dash of or 1/2 teaspoon Rock salt or shio-koji.
Cut okras lengthwise into half and transfer to a mixing bowl. Next, mix all the ingredients well. Mix gently until okras are coated evenly with the mixture. Assorted seaweed from Japan with kaiware sprouts in a sesame oil dressing (GF) (V).
Instructions to make Okra and Edamame with Rock Salt:
- Remove the tops of the okra, sprinkle with salt, and roll in the salt. Boil quickly, let cool, and cut crosswise into 3-4 pieces..
- Remove the edamame from the pods. Put the okra and edamame in a bowl and mix with rock salt..
- Umeboshi and Hijiki Pasta. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143391-hijiki-and-umeboshi-spaghetti.
- Kabocha and Tuna Salad. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145874-deli-style-kabocha-squash-salad.
- Coleslaw Salad. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145946-spring-cabbage-coleslaw.
- Sweet Onion and Umeboshi-Mayo. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143306-sweet-onions-with-umeboshi-mayo-sauce.
- Taramo Salata. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145963-spring-potato-taramasalata.
- Boiled Bell Pepper and Tosa. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143428-tosa-style-green-bell-peppers.
Organic edamame (green soyabeans), organic mung beans, water + How to use. Assorted seaweed from Japan with kaiware. Edamame beans are commonly served as an appetiser in Japanese restaurants and Izakaya pubs, hence their reputation as a bar snack. As well as being eaten directly from the pod, edamame can also be used in other dishes such as Japanese potato salads and stir fries for a hearty savoury flavour. Edamame chilled edamame soaked in dashi.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food okra and edamame with rock salt recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!