Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fried prawns in rechad masala/paste. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried prawns in rechad masala/paste using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste:
- Prepare of kashmiri Chillies.
- Make ready of chillies whole (hot).
- Take of of ginger.
- Get of to 8 garlic cloves.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Get of cinnamon stick (small piece).
- Take of a few cloves.
- Get of vinegar for grinding the above ingredients.
- Prepare of Rice flour for coating the prawns before frying.
- Make ready of oil for frying ( shallow frying).
- Take of prawns ..back slit for deveining.
- Take of salt as per taste.
Instructions to make Fried prawns in Rechad Masala/paste:
- For preparing rechad Masala …soak the whole chillies in hot water for 5 mins …drain ..then grind all the ingredients with vinegar to form a paste ..this is rechad Masala.
- Devein the prawns and apply salt to prawns and then coat rechad Masala …marinate for 15 to 20 mins.
- In a pan take a little oil , when the oil becomes hot .. roll the prawns in rice flour and fry them ….
- Serve hot.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food fried prawns in rechad masala/paste recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!