Fried Gyoza (Ham Sui Gok) with Mochiko Glutinous Rice Flour.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fried gyoza (ham sui gok) with mochiko glutinous rice flour. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Gyoza (Ham Sui Gok) with Mochiko Glutinous Rice Flour is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried Gyoza (Ham Sui Gok) with Mochiko Glutinous Rice Flour is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried gyoza (ham sui gok) with mochiko glutinous rice flour using 20 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Gyoza (Ham Sui Gok) with Mochiko Glutinous Rice Flour:
- Get of Gyoza Filling:.
- Take of Frozen peeled shrimp (use them frozen).
- Prepare of Thinely sliced pork.
- Take of Cooked and chopped bamboo shoots.
- Take of Shiitake (medium sized).
- Take of Sake.
- Make ready of Soy sauce.
- Prepare of Oyster sauce.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Umami seasoning.
- Get of Vegetable oil (for frying).
- Make ready of For the dough:.
- Take of Katakuriko.
- Make ready of Boiling water.
- Take of Mochiko.
- Make ready of Sugar (granulated).
- Get of Water.
- Make ready of Lard.
- Make ready of Addition to the oil for deep frying.
- Prepare of Sesame oil.
Instructions to make Fried Gyoza (Ham Sui Gok) with Mochiko Glutinous Rice Flour:
- Chop all the ingredients roughly, add the seasoning, stir-fry and set aside to cool. Use only a small amount of oil when stir-frying..
- Gradually add in 50 ml of boiling water to the katakuriko and mix well with a whisk. There will be some flour left unmixed but you don't have to worry about it..
- When the katakuriko comes together, cover the bowl with plastic wrap to prevent it from drying out..
- Mix the mochiko and sugar with a whisk. When they come together, gradually add in 100 ml of water..
- Keep adding water until the dough is soft like earlobes. You may have water left at the end or may need to add some more to get the softness..
- Combine the katakuriko dough to the mochiko dough and knead well..
- When the mochiko dough and katakuriko dough are combined, knead in the lard. Knead well until everything is thoroughly mixed..
- Divide the dough into 10-12 portions. Wrap the filling with the wrappers and fold in the same way as making gyoza..
- The wrappers tear easily when they get dried so cover them with plastic wrap or spray them with water from time to time..
- To add flavor, add the sesame oil to the frying oil and heat it up to 160℃. Slowly deep fry on both sides until they are golden brown..
- The mochiko dough will expand and may tear but it will close and the slit will disappear..
- Remove once they are golden brown and place them on a rack to drain off the oil. Transfer to a serving dish and it's done!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fried gyoza (ham sui gok) with mochiko glutinous rice flour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!