Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Jam doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Jam doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to avoid them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Several foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while also loosening up the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you are aware that green tea can help raise your mood as well!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry jam doughnut recipe. To cook strawberry jam doughnut you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Strawberry Jam doughnut:
- Provide 500 g of flour.
- Provide 2 of tblsp sugar.
- Provide 150 g of warm milk.
- Prepare 1 of tblspn yeast.
- Use 50 g of margarine (melted).
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Instructions to make Strawberry Jam doughnut:
- Sift flour into a dried bowl, add salt, sugar and melted margarine and mix..
- Mix yeast in warm milk allow it to rest for 10 seconds..
- Add milk and eggs into the flour and and mix thoroughly to form a soft dough, knead dough on a smooth surface..
- Drop dough in a clean bowl cover with cling film and a kitchen towel and allow the dough to rise or double in size for 30minutes..
- Sprinkle some dough on your flat surface, drop the dough and divide it into small portions. Roll with your hand into small balls and let it rise for another five minutes..
- Preheat a deep frying pan add some oil for deep frying. Place 3-4 doughnuts and fry till it's golden brown..
- Fill a piping bag with strawberry jam. Create a hole at the side of your doughnut using a skiwer, pick each doughnut and press into the hole a generous quantity of jam..
- Sugar coat doughnut afterwards and serve with a chilled drink..
Dust liberally with icing sugar and serve. · This Strawberry Jam Filled Doughnuts recipe is featured in the Doughnuts feed along with many more. Use a skewer to poke a hole into the centre of each doughnut through the side, push in the piping nozzle and squirt in some. Make this strawberry-rhubarb jam for special breakfasts or to give away. This was a great recipe for strawberry jam. The rhubarb was completely lost you couldn't taste it at all.
If you find this Strawberry Jam doughnut recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.