Shrimp noodle soup. Pour in broth, carrots, and celery and bring to a boil. Cooked noodles, bok choy and shrimp are served in a flavorful stock. The beauty of this soup is that we can easily customize the protein, green leaves and seasoning to our taste.
Add the sliced yellow onion, chopped garlic, and minced ginger. Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup – quick and easy Thai noodles made with ramen. Loaded with shrimp, mushrooms, herbs, tomatoes and mouthwatering Thai Tom Yum soup.
Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, shrimp noodle soup. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp noodle soup is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Shrimp noodle soup is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Pour in broth, carrots, and celery and bring to a boil. Cooked noodles, bok choy and shrimp are served in a flavorful stock. The beauty of this soup is that we can easily customize the protein, green leaves and seasoning to our taste.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have shrimp noodle soup using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp noodle soup:
- Get 3 C of beef broth.
- Take 1 C of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1 T of Chile paste.
- Get 1 tsp of soy sauce.
- Make ready 2 of cinnamon sticks.
- Make ready 2 T of dried shitake mushrooms.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of bottle clam juice.
- Prepare 1 inch of fresh ginger piece, peeled.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 of # large shrimp, peeled.
- Prepare 4 oz of rice noodles, uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 C of bean sprouts, fresh.
- Get of Several fresh basil leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 2 T of fresh cilantro, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 of green onions, chopped.
- Get 1 of lime, cut into wedges.
Cook the noodles according to the package instructions and then drain. Add the chicken stock, fish sauce, soy sauces, lime juice, star anise, brown sugar, green onions, and bok choy. Bring to the boil and add the shrimp cook until they turn pink and add the noodles. Warm through, then pour into a bowl and serve topped with chilli flakes.
Instructions to make Shrimp noodle soup:
- Cook the noodles according to the package and drain. Set aside..
- Combine first 11 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil, then turn down to simmer for 11 minutes..
- Add the shrimp and cook for 4 minutes. Remove the ginger, anise and cinnamon..
- Use about 1/2C of noodles in a bowl per serving. Put the soup mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with sprouts, basil, cilantro and green onion. Serve with lime wedges on side. Yum!.
This Thai Spicy Shrimp Noodle Soup recipe makes an easy, Asian-style meal that is perfect for lunch or dinner. Made with succulent shrimp, creamy coconut milk, fragrant Thai red curry spices, broth, veggies, and rice noodles. Learn how to make homemade Thai soup with this quick and simple recipe! Serve this Thai Shrimp Noodle Soup immediately garnished with Thai basil, spring onion, lime wedges, cilantro leaves, red pepper flakes and slices of chili pepper. This recipe is an Asian twist on a classic chicken noodle soup.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food shrimp noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!