Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made strawberry jam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made strawberry jam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will see that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a very good reason why. Potassium is one of the things that you will discover in various vegetables, not to mention they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. One of the vegetables that can provide the potassium you will need is broccoli. Spinach is additionally something that you may wish to start eating more of as it has a lot more vitamins and minerals compared to other vegetables.
For those of you who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The one thing that you ought to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made strawberry jam recipe. To make home made strawberry jam you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made strawberry jam:
- You need 300 g of strawberries.
- Prepare 160 g of sugar.
- Use half of a lemon.
Instructions to make Home made strawberry jam:
- Wash the strawberries thoroughly. Pat dry with a clean kitchen towel and slice into small bits..
- On a medium heat, place a non stick pan or heavy bottom pot. Add the strawberries and sugar. Stir.
- The mixture become runny as the sugar dissolves. Squeeze in the lemon juice. Cook this for 25-30 minutes..
- You will notice that the consistency thickens as it cooks and the colour darkens. To know if you have reach the right consistency, place a plate in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Then pour a spoonful of the jam on the cold plate, let it sit for a minute, then move the plate to the right and left to check it's stability..
- Allow to cool and store in a sterilized glass jar. Refrigerate and enjoy🤗.
Preserved sweet sticky strawberry for you to enjoy over your breakfast bread. There is something incredibly satisfying about opening up a jar of strawberry jam in the dead of winter and tasting that summertime goodness. It is an even more satisfying feeling when you made that jam yourself. Making homemade strawberry jam is quite simple and you only need a few ingredients. You can use both fresh or frozen berries.
If you find this Home made strawberry jam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.