Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals tend to be found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often give a general increased feeling of well-being.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey casserole recipe. You can have turkey casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey Casserole:
- Use 2 cup of cooked turkey of any kind (deli, leftover, ground).
- Take 1 of jar of white sauce (prego or whatever).
- Take 1 of small can of peas.
- Get of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 packages of cooked noodles.
Steps to make Turkey Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray baking dish with cooking spray..
- Place cooked noodles in the baking dish..
- Place turkey in a layer on top of the noodles. I used leftovers from my roast turkey. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add a layer of peas..
- Cover with white sauce. It's ok to gently mix if you want or mix it all together in a bowl to begin with then put it in the dish..
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 to warm it up..
If you find this Turkey Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.