Edamame (Green Soy Beans).
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, edamame (green soy beans). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Edamame (Green Soy Beans) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Edamame (Green Soy Beans) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook edamame (green soy beans) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Edamame (Green Soy Beans):
- Get 2 handfuls of boiled edamame (green soy beans).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of little cayenne pepper powder.
- Get of salt and pepper, as you like.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of nam pla (fish sauce) ☆.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of oyster sauce ☆.
- Get 1 tablespoon of water ☆.
Steps to make Edamame (Green Soy Beans):
- First, mix the ☆ ingredients! and set it aside .(*´∇｀*) The garlic needs to be chopped..
- Put a small amount of oil in a heated frying pan, stir fry the garlic..
- Once you have fried a little, put the green soy beans & a little cayenne pepper powder in and fry lightly..
- Remove from the heat, and add the mixed sauce, then briefly stir fry. Please adjust taste with salt and pepper. It's ready to eat!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food edamame (green soy beans) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!