Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Turkey Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Almonds often give you a general increased sense of well-being.
You will not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey croquettes recipe. You can have turkey croquettes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey Croquettes:
- Get 1 pound of ground turkey or minced leftover cooked turkey.
- Use 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely minced celery.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of dried onion (rehydrated).
- Use 1/2 can of carrots finely minced.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp. of salt (if desired).
- You need 1/4 tsp. of garlic powder.
- Take 2 of egg whites or 1/3 cup egg substitute.
- Provide 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs for coating.
- Use of Pure olive oil for frying.
Steps to make Turkey Croquettes:
- Combine all ingedients (except oil and the 1/2 cup breadcrumbs used for coating) in a large bowl. Mix well. Make sure to rehydrate the onions before adding to mixture..
- Scoop out 1/3 cup portions, make a ball then press them down onto the rest of the breadcrumbs to make a small thick patty. Place aside..
- Preheat oven to 400 degress. Heat oil in a sauté pan. Brown each croquette on both sides cooking through, drain on paper towels and set aside..
- Place browned croquettes on a cookie sheet or pan and bake for another 15 minutes or so. This will crisp them up and put a nice crust on them while you make your side dish or gravy..
- Serve covered with your favorite packaged or canned turkey gravy or even country gravy..
If you find this Turkey Croquettes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.