Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung).
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, malay countryside fried rice (nasi goreng kampung). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook malay countryside fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- Get of Cooked Rice.
- Take of Chicken Meat (boneless, skinless, cut into pieces).
- Make ready of Dried Anchovies (ikan bilis).
- Get of Eggs (whisked).
- Prepare of Water Spinach (kangkung).
- Prepare of Red Onion.
- Prepare of Sambal Paste (processed in a blender);.
- Get of Red Bird's Eye Chilli.
- Take of Shallots.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Make ready of Fermented Shrimp Paste (Belacan).
- Make ready of For Stir Frying;.
- Make ready of Cooking Oil.
- Make ready of Lime Juice.
- Get of Sugar.
- Prepare of Salt.
Instructions to make Malay Countryside Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng Kampung):
- PRE-COOK; heat 2 Tbsp of oil until hot and fry the dried anchovies until it is brown and crispy. Remove and set aside. Then caramelise the red onion until it is tender and translucent. Remove and set aside. Lastly, cook the eggs scrambled, remove and set aside..
- COOK THE PASTE; Heat 3 Tbsp of cooking oil until hot. Add the Sambal paste, chicken, lime juice, sugar, and cook it until the oil separates from the paste..
- COOK THE RICE; once the oil separates, add in the rice and mix well. Then add in one at a time the eggs, anchovies, onions, mixing well in between them. Season with salt..
- ADD THE SPINACH; Lastly add in the spinach. It might look alot but mix it well; the spinach will wilt and once it has wilted, turn off the heat and keep mixing until the spinach has completely shrunk..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food malay countryside fried rice (nasi goreng kampung) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!