Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian).
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian):
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quinoa.
- Take 1 cup of Edamame.
- Make ready 1 cup of White Corn.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cherry Tomatoes (halved or quartered).
- Get 1/4 cup of Cilantro.
- Take 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Quinoa Edamame Salad (Vegetarian):
- In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to boil, reduce heat. Cover and let simmer for 15 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat and set aside..
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine edamame, corn, tomatoes and cilantro. Add quinoa, toss to combine. Add lime juice and olive oil, toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food quinoa edamame salad (vegetarian) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!